Modern, energy-efficient, ductless air conditioning and heating system from Broadley’s and Mitsubishi Electric.
South Jersey homeowners experience a wide range of severe weather. From cold winds and heavy rain due to hurricanes, snowy conditions thanks to nor’easters, as well as heat and humidty come summer time.
Whether it’s heating or cooling, Mitsubishi Electric ductless mini splits give you total control of your family’s comfort in any problem room, section of the house, or entire house.
Check out the examples below to learn more about the solutions we can provide, and please download our free Mitsubishi Electric Product Guide HERE to learn more.
CONTROL YOUR ZONES
Airflow through most homes is often blocked by walls, doors and irregular construction angles, frequently making it impossible to condition all the zones in your home with one thermostat. Maybe you find yourself spending most of your time in two or three rooms and you want to limit your energy consumption to conditioning just those spaces. Or husband and wife prefer different temperatures. Mitsubishi’s ductless mini splits enable you to customize your home comfort to condition the air in the rooms the way you want it, when you want it, with staggering energy savings.
If any of these sound like your situation, maybe it is time to consider purchasing a ductless system:
– Bonus rooms that are too hot to use all summer or too cold to use in winter.
– Historic homes where new ductwork would damage the integrity of the construction.
– Big family rooms that have hot or cold spots.
– Additions where your current ducted system can’t get the job done.
– Converted attics or basements that never feel comfortable.
– Rooms with large glass exposures.
– Bedrooms, especially master where your home comfort system just isn’t always getting it done.
– High utility bills.
SAVE ON ENERGY COSTS WITH ZONED TEMERATURE CONTROL
Broadley’s is a top rated cooling, heating, plumbing and energy engineering company that has earned the trust of customers across southern New Jersey.