We are currently hiring
Installation and Service Technicians
Broadley’s is now hiring HVAC journeymen and apprentices. We are looking for result driven, quality focused workers who are skilled in the service industry. If you feel that you are able to meet the qualifications below, please email your resume to email@example.com or fill out the application and bring it to the Broadley’s office at 115 Roosevelt Blvd, Marmora NJ 08223.
HVAC Installation and Service Technician Job Duties:
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Installation and Service Technician Skills and Qualifications:
Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information, Judgment, Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply Management, Informing Others