BROADLEY’S CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
May 4th, 2020
Dear customers, friends, and employees:
Broadley’s has been proud to serve our community since its beginning in 1928, and we want to remind you that we are here if you need us during these uncertain times. We continue to monitor and respond to the latest information regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, with the safety and health of our teams and customers as our top priority.
Broadley’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is deemed an “essential” service provider in New Jersey and will continue to remain operational to serve the HVAC and Plumbing needs of our local communities.
Our service department is now booking preventative maintenance and spring tune-up appointments.
During this time of uncertainty, we want to assure you that Broadley’s is taking action to ensure the well-being and health of our community while providing services:
- We have implemented strict sanitation and social-distancing procedures to reduce the chance that the virus will be brought to our company, staff, or customers.
- Our technicians will be dispatched from home and are adhering to the CDC hygiene and sanitation guidelines. Technicians and staff will be constantly washing their hands throughout the day and sanitizing the surfaces around them.
- Technicians have been asked to refrain from handshakes or close contact with customers. You may see us tip our hat, or give a wave hello and goodbye. We are trying to set a good example, while also minimizing risk to both our customers and employees.
- We may ask if customers or anyone at home is showing signs of illness. We want to make sure we take the necessary precautions to keep our employees safe as we need them healthy so we can continue to serve the community.
- Broadley’s has instructed all staff exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms, or in contact with anyone displaying symptoms to stay at home.
- We are asking that all customers and vendors refrain from entering our facility for the time being.
The staff at Broadley’s is here for you. We will be here to answer your questions and service your properties as needed.
If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our team at (609) 390-3907.
Broadley’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
AREAS WE SERVE
Serving residential and commercial customers throughout Cape May and Atlantic Counties.
Broadley’s is a top rated cooling, heating, plumbing and energy engineering company that has earned the trust of customers across southern New Jersey.